|Name of the Faculty||Designation||Highest Qualification||Specialization|
|Dr. A.K. Berwal||Associate Professor||Ph.D.||IC Engines, Thermal Engineering|
|Ms. Anita Singh||Assistant Professor||M. Tech.||Wastewater Treatment|
|Dr. S.P. Nehra||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.||Solar Energy, Hydrogen Energy, Gas Sensing and Photocatalytic Activity|
|Dr. Sudesh Chaudhary||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.||Heavy Metal Chemistry|
|Dr. Nisha Kumari||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.||Renewable Energy|
|Ms. Jyoti Rani||Assistant Professor||M. Tech.||Bioremediation, EIA|
FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN ENVIRONMENT LAB
1. Atomic Absorption Spectophotometer (01)
2. Respirable dust sampler (01)
3. Flame photometer with compressor (01)
4. UV- VIS Spectrophotometer(01)
5. Stack monitoring kit (01).
6. High Volume sampler/Dust Sampler (03)
Other Instruments like: Hot plate, Jar tester, Pathologic microscope, Autoclave, pH meter, Conductivity Meter, Double distillation unit, Oven, BOD Incubator, Kjeldal apparatus, water testing kit.
FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN ENERGY LAB
1. Wind Turbine Emulator (01)
2. Solar PV Grid Tied Training system (01)
3. Solar Concentrator Training System (01)
4. Solar Thermal Training system (01)
5. Solar PV Training and Research System (01)
Data Uploaded Soon
Not only does DCRUST provide you the practical skills that is necessary to transition seamlessly into the workforce upon your graduation, but we also make sure that you will have a good sense of social justice so that you make the transition responsibly.